Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Would You?: Braided Updo

This is a trend that can easily go sour if not executed correctly. And furthermore, I've learned, if you try too hard to make it work, it wont. All you need is tiny hair ties, bobby pins, hairspray, patients, and a half hour to play around with the style.

The braided bun updo looks complicated but totally changes the game. I prefer mine to look a little messier like the image of Kristen Stewart only because I do prefer the effortless chic rather than primed and perfect.

Check out the images below for tips on how to execute the braided bun updo.




Images Courtesy of Getty Images

1 comment:

  1. I love braided updos. I wish I was a little more skilled doing my own hair.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    P.S. I'm having a Giveaway for a set of Nail Polishes, a Clutch, and Necklace/Earring Set.

    ReplyDelete