Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Newest Items Added to My Zazzle Store

Hi all!
Well today was interesting. First, I woke up an hour earlier than I usually do for work. Which, in retrospect, doesn't seem like such a bad idea... Well let me tell you, when I have "free time" I more often than not, lose track of it. And that's what happened this morning. I got all caught up in organizing and cleaning my newly redecorated livingroom, I didn't even look at the clock til it was "too late". My morning carried on almost as usual minus a second coat of mascara and lip balm vs lipstick... But it's the principals of the situation..
Speaking of losing track of time.. I've been a busy bee with my painting and canvas art lately that I haven't been paying as much attention to my zazzle store as I would like.
Here is a sample of the new items I added!!! 
If you happen to like what you see, or want to view other items, then click the zazzle link below! It will take you to my store :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment