Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

One of these things is not like the other

Am I the only person in the world who doesn't care about Celebrity gossip? I can't stand talk shows and I really don't care what Yahoo News has to say.. I don't care who got a dui, I don't care who got caught shoplifting, and I really don't care about who got divorced 30 minutes after the wedding...

That's why I prefer fashion magazines. I can skim through the pages and tear out the best parts and throw away the rest. No b.s. gossip that never really mattered enough to report in the first place.

These women are the only celebrities who matter to me.

images courtesy of imdb.com

&&&&&&&

images courtesy of millaj.com


I somehow identify with Angelina. I understand what it feels like to come from a broken home. I understand how hard it is to pick yourself up off the floor when you think you've finally hit bottom. I know how it feels to be hated by people you've never even met. And I know how it feels to rise above it all, make a name for yourself, and blaze a trail! 
She wants to change the world and I love her for it. I love her crazy out-of-control past. And I love the classic woman she's transformed into! She is completely irreplaceable and she knows it.


I must confess .. ever since The Fifth Element I've had a girl crush on Milla. But aside all that, every 'behind-the-scenes' or interview I've watched, she acts like the same exact woman every single time. She has integrity to her brand and to herself, and I respect the hell out of that. Not to mention that she's totally freakin adorable! Her squeaky voice and her big smile! Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment