Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

DIY Sunday!

Organizing Underneath Your Bathroom Sink - DIY


So once again I was inspired by MarthaStewart.com 
I stumbled upon a diy storge unit for behind bathroom doors. Instead I chose to put my own spin on it and apply it like so:

The images above are the final product of what I am about to show you.

All products used were items that I already had in my possession:
plastic hanging closet organizer for handbags or shoes - purchased from Ross
blue plastic caddys - purchased from Dollar Tree
clear plastic tubs with lids - purchased from Dollar Tree

What I did first was grab one of my unused closet organizers.

The top and bottom of this organizer have a thick white fabric and sturdy stitching for a base to hot glue to your desired location.
I laid the organizer down flat on the floor and hot glued the clear plastic right in the middle of the thick white backing

I then cut the prepared dual pocket I just created off of the rest of the organizer, hot glued the thick white edge, and attached it to the railings for my bathroom drawers, and put all loose items into the diy pockets.

Voila!!



Before


After



The original idea that inspired this creation can be found by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment