Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

low key & comfortable

I've been obsessed with 'effortless chic' lately. Looking fabulous without appearing overdone is one of the best things a girl can do for herself!


Attire:
Unfortunately, I am not one of the lucky women in the world who can get away with wearing skinny jeans with heels or flats. My thighs are a little too big for that.
If you're anything like me this option may be right up your ally! I absolutely LOVE skinny jeans! And in my case, skinny jeans paired with flat riding boots are the best option. It makes my legs look less like tree trunks.
A slouchy knit top in a light pastel color gives the bottom half of this getup a real feminine vibe.
In order to keep with the theme of this ensemble, try to keep the accessories to an absolute minimum. A pair of gold dangle earrings are just the right amount of bling in this case.

Make Up:
- concealer under the eyes
- a light brush of powder all over the face
- matte beige eyeshadow
- brown kohl eyeliner
- two coats of mascara
- one coat of light pink lip gloss 

Grey Jeans: $47 fashionunion.com
Biker Boots: $30 endless.com
Leopard Print Handbag: $40 debenhams.com
H&M Earrings: $6.31 hm.com
By Terry Lip Gloss: $44 barneys.com
Shiseido Mascara: $23 bloomingdales.com
Pink Sweater: $33 wholesaleclothing4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment