Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Plans to Watch Old Movies

When there's a chill in the air all I want to do is curl up in bed with a hot cup of coffee and watch some old movies. Tonight I chose 'My Fellow Americans' starring Jack Lemmon and James Garner. One of my absolute favorite films. They don't make 'em like they used to...

Lauren Bacall's style inspired me to create another outfit. As you'll notice I included another one of my items for sale on zazzle.com

Items Pictured:
$27 - dorothyperkins.com - Pink lace yoke blouse
$32 - riverisland.com - River Island Beige Lace Longline Blazer
$40 - chicwish.com - Red High Waist Skater Skirt
$42 - metroparkusa.com - Dollhouse Gemini Pump
$24 - zazzle.com - Dark Abstract Skull Playing Cards
$48 - bakersshoes.com - Bakers Spike Clutch
$26 - forevernew.com.au - Forever New Donna Pyramid Bracelet
$18 - topshop.com - Double Drape Cross Ear Cuff
$22 - nelly.com - Pieces Bit Leather Slim Belt
$9.59 - warehouse.co.uk - Warehouse Linked Multi Stack Bands
$20 - macys.com - Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
$5.49 - drugstore.com - CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lip Gloss, Lychee Splash
$14 - zappos.com - Butter London 3 Free Lacquer Nail Polish

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
    . you have a new fan , would love you to follow back
    http://www.makeupandallthingsnice.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing screams old Hollywood like hints of red and Glam! Great selections, I love the red skirt. :-)

    Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete